Now more than ever, there are tons of reasons to look for remote Jobs online.
To help you find your next great role, we’ve compiled a list of the best remote job websites. These sites are Equipped with millions of listings and additional resources like career coaching, resume tailoring, and blog posts full of helpful tips, using a Blockchain job website is one of the best and most efficient ways to search for and apply to dozens of opportunities because you can find a 100% remote job and never have to commute to work again.
If you’re a job seeker, all you have to do is skim the sites for the best remote job for you. Whether you’re a project manager or a developer, there are Blockchain jobs for you here.
Each of these remote jobs websites we’re breaking down here today offer a broad sampling of Blockchain jobs from all over the world.
Now let’s dive into it!
Best Blockchain Job Sites
- Blockchainheadhunter: Looking around for a new job / considering to join a cool project in the blockchain & crypto space? Reach out to the Blockchain Head Hunter team outlining what you want professionally. They stand on their mission to connect leading blockchain & crypto organizations with the top blockchain talent worldwide.
- Latium: This is an excellent place for freelancers to create stunning profiles for Employers to review including a biography, skills and engaging portfolios showing off their particular set of skills and expertise. Latium Freelancing is known as an online jobs platform where users can work & hire using digital currencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Ethlance: Ethlance is a job market platform, built entirely on blockchain and uses only cryptocurrency for payments. Thanks to the Blockchain Technology, the platform can sustainably run with 0% service fees. With Ethlance anybody can apply for, or create, an unlimited number of jobs. All that is needed is to pay your transaction fees, there’s no need for doubt because Ethlance will never take a cut from transactions between freelancers and employers.
- Blocktribe: With more than 200 blockchain businesses signed up, Blocktribe considers themselves to be the world’s largest blockchain job board. Whether you are looking to hire or work within the blockchain space -Blocktribe has you covered. Their dedicated blockchain jobboard offers roles across a variety of emmerging tech sectors, including: blockchain, DLT, Ethereum, Hyperledger, R3, crypto currency and related distributed technologies. Job Seekers can search for work, register their CV/resume with blockchain hirers and learn about blockchain companies in their region who are hiring.
- Blockew: Blockew is a job board and hiring platform that connects blockchain-based companies offering long-term roles with talented professionals who want to build a career in the crypto space. Blockew posts crypto jobs in tech, engineering, marketing, sales, customer support, and more.
- Bounties.network: The Bounties Network are changing the way we collaborate by empowering humans to self-organize, from freelancing to grassroots social action, and anything in between. Whether it’s for research, content translation, or video production, The Bounties Network lets you create projects, collaborate, and get paid for doing great work in any domain.
- LazyFox: Lazyfox.io is a bitcoin cash-powered Q&A and tasking site aimed at rewarding users based on their executed task. On lazyfox.io you can answer or ask questions and earn Bitcoin Cash rewards. Create tasks and determine the bounty that others will receive for solving them.
- ProofofTalent: Proof of Talent is a recruiting and search firm that works with clients exclusively in the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry. They work with leading companies in the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry to help them find the talent necessary to grow and compete.