On this page You’ll find all the best ways to earn Bitcoin Cash(BCH) in your spare time.
Following the global migration to Digital Currencies like BTC,ETH, and BCH, Businesses and payment processes are now made available for anyone with Internet Connection.
While many other startups are busy thinking about using the blockchain technology for their business, lets look at how we can earn some for ourselves.
We’ll keep adding new ways to earn BCH so go ahead and bookmark this page!
How to Earn Free Bitcoin Cash Online
- Read.cash: Are you Interested in earning Bitcoin Cash(BCH) for Reading and Writing online?
Well its time you stopped searching!
Read.Cash is honestly one of the best blockchain media network for Content creators and publishers of all kinds. If you’re unfamiliar with the blockchain concept I suggest you give this platform a try as their are many interesting guides on the platform.You’ll never believe it but read.cash comes with a personalized dashboard for each of its user, You could save your cryptocurrency, Exchange it or Send it to some other wallet all within your account panel. Earning on Read.cash is easy, You’ll just go through the Two-Second step of registration, then after that explore the platform and create content.
- LazyFox: is a Q&A task site aimed at rewarding users with BCH. Freelancers anywhere in the world can use this platform to ask questions and set up bounties for other users to answer them by way of an incentive.
After a user solves a task on lazyfox.io it becomes pending until the creator reviews it, Once accepted the reward is immediately paid out to the freelancers payout address.”
The lazyfox site fully integrates with many popular crypto wallet as a login/signup method for the convenience of it’s users.There are three main features on the site available to registered users: creating tasks, solving tasks and resolving disputes.
- OpenBazaar: Here you can sell goods and services online in exchange for bitcoin cash with OpenBazaar. OpenBazaar is a different way to do online commerce. It’s a person to person software marketplace that doesn’t require middlemen, which means no fees & no restrictions.Alternatively, If you have a website you can use third party market plugins like Bitpay and Coingate they help merchants create a store that accept bitcoin cash.
Openbazaar which is available to users worldwide and has its own BCH wallet built in your customers can pay you with multiple cryptocurrencies on OpenBazaar: Bitcoin , Bitcoin Cash , Litecoin , and Zcash and many more to come.
- Freelance for BitcoinCash: There are freelance work marketplaces publicly used for freelance services that enables everyone to find customers that will pay in cryptocurrencies and freelancers that accept them.
While jobs listed on these boards can be lucrative, they may require personal identification and matching your skills to the right job can be challenging.
- Taking advantage of affiliate marketing: A lot of companies use affiliate marketing to bring in new customers. This type of marketing incentivizes existing users to bring their friends and family to the business as well. You’ll see these types of incentives all over the market, but differ from one another—so carefully study each one and choose want to invest your time in.