According to the Local Search Association, almost 80% of the people will look into an internet directory when they are in need of a particular service.
If you’re a Merchant who accepts Bitcoin and you need a way to get customers to locate your site as they are coming with an intention to purchase, make effort to reach out to the directories below
If on the other hand you’re a buyer who wants to buy with bitcoin these are online Bitcoin directories that promotes merchant through indirect advertisement, not only do they help them gain more visibility online, they also provide basic information about the merchants.
Here are the best ways to find Bitcoin merchants in your location;
- Spendabit: Spendabit.co is the world’s first Bitcoin Product Search Engine. They help you find things you can buy online with Bitcoin by aggregating products from large and established Bitcoin-enabled vendors — like Overstock, Newegg, and Fancy.com— as well as an enormous number of smaller merchants.
- Bitcoin Cash Map: This tool updates users about the growing number of locations accepting BCH. It currently lists almost 2,000 stores across the globe where you can pay with bitcoin cash. The map, which is also available as a mobile app, can be used to obtain contact information for the merchants and links to their websites.
- Gocrypto: Gocrypto offers an updated map where you’ll find lots of locations accepting crypto here. The map covers a wide range of outlets and is easily zoomable so you can find local businesses accepting bitcoin, bitcoin cash and other cryptos near you.
- Coinmap: Coinmap is a website that allows crypto companies to share their coordinates for free. The map displays around 16,000 venues around the world that accept cryptocurrency payments. Users can filter these entries by multiple categories such as shopping, café, food, grocery, lodging, transport, sports, and nightlife. It will also show you ATMs where you can withdraw digital coins.
- Discover Dash: Discover Dash business directory is free for all business & services that accept Dash for payment. They increase market outreach & advertise your services to Interntational Dash community for completely free.
- BitPay: Bitpay offers a complete digital asset management solution that includes the BitPay Wallet and BitPay Prepaid Card, enabling customers and merchants to turn digital assets into dollars for spending at tens of thousands of businesses, They also provide a curated list of places where you can spend your Cryptocurrencies.
- Purse.io: Purse allows users to name their own discount when shopping any product on Amazon by matching shoppers with individuals who wish to exchange their Amazon gift cards for Bitcoin!